The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenny Accessories

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
Will be visiting the LeTech website when prices are announced. Very informative.
I am hoping some of these guys will set up proper Australian distribution, I suspect the costs of these things once you ship here and pay GST they will end up being very expensive. I know SLRV in QLD is making some stuff that looks interesting, hope some other Australian ones emerge as well. So far I want the Black Sheep door table, the light bar and the rack.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:17 PM
Reaction score
I am hoping some of these guys will set up proper Australian distribution, I suspect the costs of these things once you ship here and pay GST they will end up being very expensive. I know SLRV in QLD is making some stuff that looks interesting, hope some other Australian ones emerge as well. So far I want the Black Sheep door table, the light bar and the rack.
I was thinking of approaching them 6 months ago with an offer to set up. Unfortunately last 6 months has negatively impacted my cash flow

Back
Top Bottom