The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier v. Competition Review

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
For me, the biggest selling point of the Gren is it's price vs capability against the competition. I mean really, the LC300 GLX price tag is just splendidly high... Y62 you can't afford to drive as it requires a fuel tanker in tow and there is nothing else in the Aussie market. The other Series Landcruiser/s are all old tech, and over priced added with bad fuel econ. Gren all the way baby!

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
For me, the biggest selling point of the Gren is it's price vs capability against the competition. I mean really, the LC300 GLX price tag is just splendidly high... Y62 you can't afford to drive as it requires a fuel tanker in tow and there is nothing else in the Aussie market. The other Series Landcruiser/s are all old tech, and over priced added with bad fuel econ. Gren all the way baby!
Also keep in mind:
- The Patrol will shortly drop to be a V6 so that V8 halo is about to disappear.
- Regardless of price the LC300 or LC70 are not actually available for purchase unless you are willing to pay 30-40k more than RRP for a "used" model with 10km on the clock.

The Grenadier is going to be quite well placed to take a huge chunk of the market if it proves to be reliable and the dual cab ticks all the boxes when its released.

Back
Top Bottom