The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Nights

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Million dollar question then - are they confident on the revised delivery estimates ( mine Feb March for Fieldmaster ordered May 19th), and will they be honoring the price on the order document?
Lots of discussion and questions from us Agents and the answers are they're confident with the new delivery dates. I also asked Mark if we could have more regular updated videos regardles of whether it's good or bad news. People just want to know what's happening, he did say that he is going to be trying to do more of these going forward.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
He said that in the video of 5th August & again on 6th October...
And you’ve asked for weekly or fortnightly updates so I asked him if he can do this for everyone. I put across points you all have to the commercial director of INEOS Automotive yesterday, I can’t really do much more than that. I explained everyone’s frustrations regarding lack of communication and hopefully it’s all taken on board. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
Hope it’s all going well and you are now heading off for an early night after such as busy day 😂

Thanks for the updates Steve, everyone is appreciative of the info you can give without getting yourself in hot water.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Lots of discussion and questions from us Agents and the answers are they're confident with the new delivery dates. I also asked Mark if we could have more regular updated videos regardles of whether it's good or bad news. People just want to know what's happening, he did say that he is going to be trying to do more of these going forward.
Thanks for the feedback and effort you're putting into this Stephen, I know that there can be a great deal of nit-pickery on here sprinkled with a bit of the Spanish Inquisition, it is an enthusiasts forum after all and thats to be expected within reason ;)

Right now I'm just trying to remind myself how communicative and inclusive during the design and testing process INEOS have been. Especially when you contra them to the main stream automotive producers LR, BMW, Ford et al. Your forthright attitude to the questions of the forum members and presenting these comments and concerns to INEOS directly is greatly appreciated. I've tried several times and have been more or less stonewalled to date, that doesn't mean I'll stop though...

On a side note I do miss the pub, it was a great place to hang out when I lived in London.

Stu.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
To be honest the people in the meeting yesterday included the likes of Mark Tennant and Gary Pearson so it was a real good insight into the workings and whats going on.
Gary Pearson does not seem to have been as customer facing as say Greg Clark, Justin Hocevar, Tim Abbot, or Klaus Hartmann but I did find this oldish interview for "trade":

Back
Top Bottom