The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Gifts?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Very nice giveaway for the Swiss grenadier owners:
Cradle of Grenabeer from a family owned brewery Sonnenbräu.
Victorinox multitool with grenadier logo on leather case.

@Jean Mercier get the impression the Hedin country teams align with each other and then source locally 😉
Not really: mine is NOT Victorinox, the case isn't leather, and although we are a beer country, no beer for me!
But OK, I am quite happy with my tool, but your Victorinox is indeed "top of top", I am jealous :eek:

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Apologies @Jean Mercier - was meant in good fun. Certainly didn’t mean to upset you (judging by the 😡 reaction). Mea culpa.
I sometimes show an angry face, but that is just for fun or joking.

If I am really angry you will get a PM (personal message) (I hate abbreviations)

Therefore take it as a :ROFLMAO: instead of a :mad: ... emoticons are dangerous :mad::ROFLMAO:

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:40 AM
Reaction score
Very nice giveaway for the Swiss grenadier owners:
Cradle of Grenabeer from a family owned brewery Sonnenbräu.
Victorinox multitool with grenadier logo on leather case.

@Jean Mercier get the impression the Hedin country teams align with each other and then source locally 😉
Have not known the swiss to do anything half ass :) great gifts ! Would not expect anything less than a victorinox and a bar of toblerone grenabeers are a definite extra :) . (Gold bar i think is a bit too far even for the swiss nowadays . Maybe an old school sig ? )
Enjoy my friend !!!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice - is that a thermos?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not seen much activity on the goodie front recently, but I quite like the left field one from these guys ~ an apple tree:

Screenshot_20230603_131432.jpg

* it was mentioned on another thread but I thought it deserved a second post on this one too.

Back
Top Bottom