The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Guatemala

karoja

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
Hello to the group. Ordered mi Grenadier 2 weeks ago with Holman in Ft. Lauderdale, USA. Delivery around Sept. 2024. Will do a US and MX road trip do drive it home to Guatemala.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Bienvenidos a el foro! By later this year I believe sales in Mexico will be available, any reason you decided to get it in the US?

Either way, looking forward to following along with that road trip home!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome..That is a little while away Sept and a long trip there and back to organize, how exciting...you will have to let us know what you have ordered and what plans you have for the trip there and back...cheers (y)

Last edited:

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello to the group. Ordered mi Grenadier 2 weeks ago with Holman in Ft. Lauderdale, USA. Delivery around Sept. 2024. Will do a US and MX road trip do drive it home to Guatemala.
Welcome!!
wow! your very own "hard way home" adventure. I look forward to following along on your journey. I suspect you will hold the record for the longest trip to the dealer!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Welcome karoja, Congratulations on your order. Try and enjoy the wait by learning everything Grenadier here. It's the journey that's just as important. DaBull

karoja

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Bienvenidos a el foro! By later this year I believe sales in Mexico will be available, any reason you decided to get it in the US?

Hello, I am going to drive it from Ft. Lauderdale to Overland East in Virginia, and from there across the US and down Baja California to Guatemala. Planning of a trip of around 4-6 weeks.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello, I am going to drive it from Ft. Lauderdale to Overland East in Virginia, and from there across the US and down Baja California to Guatemala. Planning of a trip of around 4-6 weeks.
Hopefully we run into each other at Overland East!

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome!!
wow! your very own "hard way home" adventure. I look forward to following along on your journey. I suspect you will hold the record for the longest trip to the dealer!

Given the route he intends to take - absolutely! I clocked in at 4096 miles from Seattle to DC. Ft Lauderdale -> Afton, VA - -> Los Cabos is over 4200 on paper, then another 1500 or so after ypu get a ferry over to the MX mainland.

This could easily clock in at over 6500 miles, plus two border crossings. A true North American adventure.

Awesome adventure!

I live in VA and intend to be at Overland East as well. Let's definitely plan to meet up there! Baja is high on my list of trips I plan to take in the Grenadier, so I'll follow your travels closely.

karoja

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score

Hello Anand, thanks for your reply. Do you know when and where they will be available in Mexico? I just heard the same thing. Tapachula would be convenient to me.

Back
Top Bottom