The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Cologne

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,I just discovered this forum by random - and registered at once.

As a friend and fan of youngtimer and vintage cars and for instance owner of an old Land Rover Series car (109 station wagon) I have been following the story grenadier from the very beginning on with great enthusiasm.So I was one of the first to register, to preorder and then recently to order. To be honest I ordered two Grenadier (one petrol, one diesel, both trailmaster) and got the confirmation of early production slot in September for both.Unfortunately my wife doesn´t want to exchange her MINI convertible into the Grenadier – with far too rational arguments. And this althought she´s also very exited about the car - especially after having a co-pilot drive in summer 2021. So I will have to decide on whether to take the petrol or diesel version for us an to pass on the other one … Personally I tend to take the petrol version esp. regarding the wonderful BMW six cylinder petrol engine.By the way I live in Cologne and will also use the Grenadier as my hunting car.  

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
2??? Your are crazy!!! ? But I like it!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
Perhaps the Grenadier is like a strong martini; never one, never three!

Back
Top Bottom