The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Boise

AbeSnake

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
Picking up Hamish, a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster, today or tomorro at Lyle Pearson.
Long-time TLC owner. Regretfully sold my FZJ80 a year ago, after a 22-year relationship. Grenadier lets me continue to gad about, managing my own traction, in an updated vehicle which has the same potential for near immortality that made the 80 such a great vehicle.
Looking forward to interactions with other owners.
Plans include the Owyhee desert, and portions of the idaho and Oregon discovery routes this spring.
See you out there!

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Picking up Hamish, a Magic Mushroom Trialmaster, today or tomorro at Lyle Pearson.
Long-time TLC owner. Regretfully sold my FZJ80 a year ago, after a 22-year relationship. Grenadier lets me continue to gad about, managing my own traction, in an updated vehicle which has the same potential for near immortality that made the 80 such a great vehicle.
Looking forward to interactions with other owners.
Plans include the Owyhee desert, and portions of the idaho and Oregon discovery routes this spring.
See you out there!
Maybe I'll see you out there. I'll be in the Beatys Butte and Trout Creek Mountains area in southern Oregon mid-May in the Sprinter. Maybe we'll cross paths!

Thom_worldwide

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

Congratulations! I am also in Boise (Scottish White TM)- thinking of heading out to the Owyhees on Thursday.

Let’s met up some time!

Thom

AbeSnake

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

Congratulations! I am also in Boise (Scottish White TM)- thinking of heading out to the Owyhees on Thursday.

Let’s met up some time!

Thom
Will be busy this weekend, going to WallaWalla, but would like to meet. Thanks for reaching out!

AbeSnake

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe I'll see you out there. I'll be in the Beatys Butte and Trout Creek Mountains area in southern Oregon mid-May in the Sprinter. Maybe we'll cross paths!
Hope so! We have a Revel we travel in, and are looking at the Hart Mountain area in May.
Thanks for the post!

Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score
Hope so! We have a Revel we travel in, and are looking at the Hart Mountain area in May.
Thanks for the post!
If you like Petroglyphs, it is an easy hike into Petroglyph Lake. Your Revel should manage the 5 miles into Stone Bridge as well, as long as the track is dry.
The hot springs is great, and bugs should be OK a long as it is still freezing at night.

Back
Top Bottom