The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Episode 001 ”The History Of A Cunning Plan”

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Just to confirm what was heard about the old fashioned way of building the Defender ...
One year ago, near Namur in Belgium I went to an Ineos test drive session (as a passenger).
I spoke with a Belgian guy there who had also visited the Land Rover Defender manufacturing plant before it closed: "everything manual, nothing automated, going back in time, and similar words!"

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Stu and Krabby,

Very entertaining. Great effort and love the banter. My favorite part, “why can we do this?” This is my mantra and the one thing I instill in my two sons “Don’t say I can’t but ask how can I?”

So grateful for JR to build the vehicle that fits my/our need.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Superb podcast @Stu_Barnes and @Krabby (y)

Firstly , anyone who visits for a meal (and does not identify as vegetarian) is required to order the beef Wellington. After all , the portrait of the Duke (who visited the pub) is staring at you!

Just to revisit the back of a napkin tale , when I was there the manager pointed out the 2017 signed banknote on the ceiling, but as for a napkin , there was nothing I could find.
Does anyone know if it actually exists? Or is it the quest for the Holy Grail?

Here is my pic of the note on the ceiling
20230702_125622.jpg

K1LL3M

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:11 AM
Reaction score
Very cool. But I think you spelt "stunt" wrong. 🫢

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I have to say I really enjoyed this. Thank you for getting it together.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
7:11 AM
Reaction score
I have to say I really enjoyed this. Thank you for getting it together.
Thanks, it takes a lot longer than the run time believe me.

Episode 002 looks like it's setting up to be pretty entertaining, so tune in on Sunday September 3rd and every 2 weeks after that...

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks, it takes a lot longer than the run time believe me.

Episode 002 looks like it's setting up to be pretty entertaining, so tune in on Sunday September 3rd and every 2 weeks after that...
Can't wait to hear it. I am sure that it a ton of work. First one was amazing, I am sure the next one will be as well. It helps us in the US stay excited about the truck!!!

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Still kicking myself that I didn't drag the wife and kids to the pub when we were in Kensington a year ago. Great episode guys, keep it up.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/6JroGIew20WdbDC4cT62Sm

Welcome to the brand new and officially unofficial Grenadier podcast hosted by KRABBY and STU, but the real star of this special first epidote is Sir Jim Radcliffe, self made man and the driving force behind the New INEOS Grenadier.

We get to grips with the how, when and why of the Grenadier backstory, we take you from the initial ideas through its development and to final delivery.

So put the kettle on, kick back and get comfy as we delve into the backstory of what some are calling the world’s #lastSUV This is GRENADIER WORKS.

Times article

Grit, Rigor & Humour

The INEOS Forum

The GRENADIER Pub Belgravia London

INEOS GRENADIER

”The Grenadier” headline track by Gabriel Borza

”Grenadier Works” logo by Antonio García
Hi Stu, Has episode 3 podcast dropped yet. I would recommend a podcast thread titled "Podcast - Grenadier 4x4" - where all of us could find PodCasts of the Grenadier both from you and Krabby and others too. Each episode could be announced under the same thread, so that it would be easy to find them and get notifications under "What's New" whenever we sign on. DaBull

Back
Top Bottom