The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Episode 001 ”The History Of A Cunning Plan”

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Hi Stu, Has episode 3 podcast dropped yet. I would recommend a podcast thread titled "Podcast - Grenadier 4x4" - where all of us could find PodCasts of the Grenadier both from you and Krabby and others too. Each episode could be announced under the same thread, so that it would be easy to find them and get notifications under "What's New" whenever we sign on. DaBull
3 should drop later today and in it, you'll know why it's late and was a bear to make.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Hi anand, Not sure why it is a sub-forum and not a main thread. If a main thread, then anyone doing a podcast including Grenadier Works could post new episodes on the main thread and then when we went to What's New, we would all know there is a new podcast to check out. Otherwise it seems buried in a sub-forum. DaBull
Any new post is in the what’s new list until it drops off. Also any unread post has a good bullseye next to it.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
Just caught up on all the episodes. My favourite so far, the history section on episode 1, followed by The Long Way home. Think I was one of the 100 finalists as I received a small gift along with my rejection letter. Just finishing up episode 3. Loving the whole concept and you both speak very well. Not irritating in any way. Really looking forward to episode 4 and beyond. Once this vehicle hits the US, this podcast likely to go ballistic. 😊

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Not irritating in any way. 😊
Yet.
Patience grasshopper.

Seriously though, thank you. We're also hoping that our following will grown with American deliveries too.

Back
Top Bottom