The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dog Crates

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a UK supplier measuring up the Grenadier for bespoke dog crates - ideally with a small draw under to bring it to the same height of the folded rear seat.

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a UK supplier measuring up the Grenadier for bespoke dog crates - ideally with a small draw under to bring it to the same height of the folded rear seat.
I've used Barjo Cages & Guards on existing Isuzu and previous Subaru Foresters. Plan to arrange for a guard and divider when
I take delivery of Grenadier and can get to Wokingham for a 'measure up' quotation. They are very accommodating and sure will
make up what you want - worth contacting.

Reactions: Del

Del

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
I've used Barjo Cages & Guards on existing Isuzu and previous Subaru Foresters. Plan to arrange for a guard and divider when
I take delivery of Grenadier and can get to Wokingham for a 'measure up' quotation. They are very accommodating and sure will
make up what you want - worth contacting.
Yep. I have Barjo in my Grand Cherokee - just wondered if any of them had started getting set up with the Grenadier.

Back
Top Bottom