The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Delivered today!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:33 PM
Reaction score
June 23 car, 139 miles on the clock. Trialmaster diesel, safari windows & privacy glass, otherwise stock.

Not driven it that much yet but impressed so far. Great driving position, great visibility, great ride.

Steering, yeah is light and lacking feel. Turning circle doesn’t bother me and got used to the lack of self centreing pretty quickly.

I was worried about reports of heater issues, it’s been snowing and barely above freezing today but it’s ferocious (as are the heated seats).

Delighted from Aberdeenshire.

Attachments

• IMG_7923.jpeg
    IMG_7923.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_7928.jpeg
    IMG_7928.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_7926.jpeg
    IMG_7926.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
Wonderful! I have "shed-envy" looking at your set-up!
Today in Brisbane is 32 degC 85% humidity and severe storms threatening. Don't tell Tazzieman but there are times when I'm tempted to relocate to 50 acres in beautiful bucolic Tasmania... where one experiences 4 "proper" seasons 🤔

S52

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
The dealer fitted them, I didn’t ask for them and they weren’t on the web photos in the original advert. I was a bit surprised to be honest but I quite like them.
I was going to ask the same question. They look nice on your Grenadier... but mine has been ordered in Shale Blue I hope they dont get added on lol.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same question. They look nice on your Grenadier... but mine has been ordered in Shale Blue I hope they dont get added on lol.
You can always warm with a hairdryer and peel off easily.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Would Hester Prynne drive a Fieldmaster or a Trialmaster ?.
I’m leaning towards The Trialmaster. If you are walking around town emblazened w/the scarlet letter may as well have a vehicle that is even more noticeable

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
June 23 car, 139 miles on the clock. Trialmaster diesel, safari windows & privacy glass, otherwise stock.

Not driven it that much yet but impressed so far. Great driving position, great visibility, great ride.

Steering, yeah is light and lacking feel. Turning circle doesn’t bother me and got used to the lack of self centreing pretty quickly.

I was worried about reports of heater issues, it’s been snowing and barely above freezing today but it’s ferocious (as are the heated seats).

Delighted from Aberdeenshire.
You did it right!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today in Brisbane is 32 degC 85% humidity and severe storms threatening. Don't tell Tazzieman but there are times when I'm tempted to relocate to 50 acres in beautiful bucolic Tasmania... where one experiences 4 "proper" seasons 🤔

Thanks, here she is inside my shed. It’s 12x7m, 5m tall, mezzanine over one bay (half the floor area). Dunny and storage upstairs. Wood burning stove, sofa and beer fridge under the mezz.

Lowest temp we’ve had is -23C, highest about 32C but most years the range is -15 to +27 or so.

We definitely get proper seasons!

IMG_7958.jpeg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
We are careful to vet immigrants.
But you pass the test :)

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks, here she is inside my shed. It’s 12x7m, 5m tall, mezzanine over one bay (half the floor area). Dunny and storage upstairs. Wood burning stove, sofa and beer fridge under the mezz.

Lowest temp we’ve had is -23C, highest about 32C but most years the range is -15 to +27 or so.

We definitely get proper seasons!

View attachment 7834487
Is that a 106 Rallye? Fantastic shed BTW!

Back
Top Bottom