The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dash Cam Installation

IanG4x4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have wiring diagrams or pictures of where they hard-wired a dash cam into their Grenny? I’m hoping it was into the roof mounted control panel?? One of the appealing things about these was the open source technical data that would be available, but I don’t seem able to locate anything!

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have wiring diagrams or pictures of where they hard-wired a dash cam into their Grenny? I’m hoping it was into the roof mounted control panel?? One of the appealing things about these was the open source technical data that would be available, but I don’t seem able to locate anything!
Might I respectfully suggest that rather than start yet another Dashcam thread, you delete your post and repost it in the existing "Dashcams" part of the forum, otherwise looking for specific info becomes a nightmare when it's hidden in seemingly non-related areas.
In the Dashcams threads you will find all sorts of useful info. including others' experiences as to how they've already installed theirs. Remember "Search" is your friend! ;-)

Last edited:

IanG4x4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:15 AM
Reaction score
You're right, "Search is your friend" as long as you follow that spelling of "dashcam" (No hyphen or spaces) Thanks for the tip. Done that now and its nice to see we're all flying blind, routing wires all over the place. My main question though was more to do with the technical data that was suppose to be released with the vehicle. Is it me are has this just not been forthcoming?
Now any tips on how I delete that initial post?

Back
Top Bottom