The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Colour samples and comparison pictures.

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Don't forget men are more likely to be colour blind than women and that colour management varies depending on which colour space the device capturing or displaying the image is in what type how old is the monitor etc etc etc the list is endless. So the only way is to go and look at the samples and if you like them spec them .

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
Steve,

I'd love to have you at my dealership.
How about working for Krah & Enders? :cool: :whistle:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
Right then @Shaky here we go,

Inky Black and BMW Black, both solid colours, Car drives past you I dare say you wouldn't know the difference.
Donny Grey and Sophisto grey, Donny grey ever so slightly darker with a bit more metallic in it and a thicker metallic if that makes sense. Again though, both fly past you on the motorway, would you spot the difference???
Britannia Blue and Imperial blue, Britannia just seems like a solid version of Imperial blue.
Magic Mushroom and Cashmere silver, Nothing like each other really, but it was as close as I could get with what I had.
Queens red and Piemont Red, good match to be honest, Piemont a little lighter in colour.
Scottish white and Mineral white, Not even close but I put a crisp clean white next to it to show the colour of the Scottish white
Sela Green and Sanremo green, Basically Sela seems like a solid version of Sanremo.
Sterling silver and Glacier silver, Sterling seems a little darker with a thicker metallic in it.
Shale Blue and Arctic race blue, Shale blue was just a couple of shades lighter.

My honest opinion would be if any of these cars drove past you on the motorway with the exception of Magic Mushroom and Scottish white in either the INEOS or BMW colour I think you'd have exceptional eye sight to spot that something wasn't right.

Next to each other in a car park yes you could see the difference with some being solid and some metallic.

Overall though this is just to help you all and give you a bit of a guide as not everyone will have seen the colours yet.

Hope this helps everyone.

Steve.

Sir you are a gentleman and I hope someone from IA looks at this board and sees the effort you put in on their behalf.

That helps tremendously and gives a real world perspective.

Back
Top Bottom