The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cargo Barrier and Load Space Divider or other thoughts on hauling dogs in the cargo area.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a review, pictures or thoughts on this combination? We had a similar setup in our Volvo Wagon and it worked great to keep the dog separate from our luggage.

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I have the xc90 and the soft barrier is gold. I also have the hard metal barrier, it's good but the soft one is more practical for use with my dogs.

Scotsitalian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
I’ve just fitted a cargo barrier into mine for my working dogs.
Now thinking the divider is required to keep all the ess3ntials we seem to think we need to carry And I don’t want wet dogs all over then.
The internal storage space is appallingly bad, so now ordering some under seat storage off eBay.
I e just ordered tougher seat covers from South Africa and they have pockets in front and behind the front seats and all across the back of the rear seats so I’ve effectively doubled my storage!

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve just fitted a cargo barrier into mine for my working dogs.
Now thinking the divider is required to keep all the ess3ntials we seem to think we need to carry And I don’t want wet dogs all over then.
The internal storage space is appallingly bad, so now ordering some under seat storage off eBay.

I e just ordered tougher seat covers from South Africa and they have pockets in front and behind the front seats and all across the back of the rear seats so I’ve effectively doubled my storage!
Thank you! Post some pics if you happen to get the cargo divider as well.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Will we be able to get the steel cargo barrier in NA?
Yes, it appears so and will be stocked as an accessory is what I was told. The last time I played with the configurator it was added as an accessory option for interior protection i believe.The cargo divider is still MIA for the US at least last time I looked. Ineos chat said it would be available tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208-083502.png
    Screenshot_20231208-083502.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 12

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Does the cargo barrier work with NA-spec/station wagon rear seat angle?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does the cargo barrier work with NA-spec/station wagon rear seat angle?
Great question, I've been told it will be available for the US and it is on the US configurator as an accessory u can add, but until we actually see it in the US on a US spec model, your guess is as good as mine.

Back
Top Bottom