The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Budapest-Bamako 2026

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
The 2024 version is happening now. Registration for 2026 should start next month and it sells out quickly: BudapestBamako.org Wouldn’t it be fun to have some Grenadiers and Quartermasters participate? I’m looking for a ride! It doesn’t make sense to ship my Grenny from the U.S. I would prefer one of the non-competitive divisions (Touring Adventure or 4x4 Adventure). I’m retired and have lots of time for such an adventure. I think three is the perfect number to split costs and split driving. My wife wouldn’t be interested but she’ll give me the green light. When I tell her 😇.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
I'd love to do this sort of thing.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
I received an email that registration for this 2026 rally opens March 6. It will probably sell out in a couple of days. Any European or North Africa folks interested? I think three people in a vehicle would be ideal, but two or four would work. I’m not a great mechanic, but I would bring a cheerful demeanor and I’m a pretty good cook. If Adam can participate that would be a bonus based on the postings I’ve seen from him.

Back
Top Bottom