The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Help Vin# SC6GM1CA7RF007469

Howdy Ya'll!

About

Created
Owner
Texas Grenadier
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (US)

Penguemj

Production/Transit
Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
I need some help/advice from the forum. After placing my custom order for the Fieldmaster, I was communicated by Ineos that my truck would be delivered in ‘Q4 2023’ (btw it still says that). I did received confirming correspondence from Ineos on November 22, 2023 that my truck was indeed ‘built, in the US, and passed all inspections’. This is when they gave us detail on the hitch software issue but that they were still transporting them to our respective dealerships. My friend received the same email and received his truck from the Danbury, CT dealership in December. My dealer is/was the Framingham, MA dealer that had a city licensing issues and could not sell the Grenadiers yet. I was still the first person at the dealer to test drive one of the 2 trucks they got in. They were still receiving inventory but could not sell until early February. Clearly, I assumed mine was already at the dealer and I waited for the dealer to be able to deliver. Unfortunately, mine wasn’t at the dealer and they did not know where it was. I contacted Ineos directly and the said on February 20th that my truck was actually in France ready to be shipped. Confusing as in November they said it was in the US. They said that the November communication was a mistake - odd as my friend received the same massage and has 5000 miles on his truck already! I then received communication in February that it was indeed on a ship to the US. Now the dealer up and running receiving trucks and selling. They received as many as 30 just this week and have inventory to sell. Unfortunately, mine has still not arrived and no one (the dealer, US Ineos rep, or Ineos Customer Service) can tell me where my truck is or when I can expect it. Now with the tragedy in Baltimore - it could still be on a ship!
I have been following this Ineos story for years and was one of the first to secure an order number. I mutinously built exactly what I wanted and have also talked 5 of my friends to get one - which 4 already have theirs despite my order number far higher than theirs. This whole experience has me now looking elsewhere as I still have no idea when I will get my truck. Vin#SC6GM1CA7RF007469. Any ideas? Thanks

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
@Penguemj the best option is to post this in the main forum as well. Not everyone will be looking here for posts. It’s mainly about local club messages and meetups.

Message me if you have any difficulties.

Stu.

Back
Top Bottom