The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Servicing

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg are not really 4X4 countries.
The choice of Hedin as a dealer in our countries is (that's my guess) not related to their 4X4 experience. They are a main dealer of Mercedes, and therefore also some G-Wagons. They have experience in importing cars and registering them in the "administrative" processes of our countries.
I don't complain about the people attending me at Hedin, not at all, but I was disappointed when I heard that Ineos choose Hedin!
They don't have a real 4X4 background, and this choice is against the "Grenadier philosophy".
But OK, let me give them (Hedin) some time: perhaps they can get the 4X4 soul!

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
I know for a fact here in OZ, Ineos had a lot of car dealers and workshops contact them to show interest in becoming a service centre or to represent them as an agent...the selection process was to find compatible thinking people that would understand us the owners and our needs and aspirations...they seemed to have done that[so far so good]...USA is another kettle of fish with totally different arrangements as far as I can see in this regard due to the dealership networks.
After my (hopefully last ever) experience at Ford last week getting my Everest serviced I am sick of the whole major dealership experience. Dropped it off and got 4 phone calls before lunchtime upselling useless bullshit. Was expecting the 5th call to be about the flux capacitor needing to be replaced.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anything new with IA choosing service facilities across the world?;
BMW dealerships, Bosch service centers, independent European service centers, etc?

Is IA choosing these on their own, and/or are they accepting community input?
I suspect it is mostly tied down by now which is not to say they won’t add more over time. Probably worth letting them know if you see a gap or opportunity. In Australia there are a number of set INEOS agents in capital cities and selected regional centres and then as I understand it, there is an extended network of Bosch service centres (not all Bosch service centres) to fill in where there aren’t agents. To the best of my knowledge they haven’t yet published a list of the Authorised Bosch centres though.

Local time
9:35 PM
Reaction score
I suspect it is mostly tied down by now which is not to say they won’t add more over time. Probably worth letting them know if you see a gap or opportunity. In Australia there are a number of set INEOS agents in capital cities and selected regional centres and then as I understand it, there is an extended network of Bosch service centres (not all Bosch service centres) to fill in where there aren’t agents. To the best of my knowledge they haven’t yet published a list of the Authorised Bosch centres though.

How would anyone contact IA to advise them of gaps in service center coverage? Any general email to IA will go to a main email box which probably is littered with spam.
And first off, where's the global map of INEOS agents/centers in AUS? Have a link? Thanks much.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How would anyone contact IA to advise them of gaps in service center coverage? Any general email to IA will go to a main email box which probably is littered with spam.
And first off, where's the global map of INEOS agents/centers in AUS? Have a link? Thanks much.

1678919693307.png

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxemburg are not really 4X4 countries.
The choice of Hedin as a dealer in our countries is (that's my guess) not related to their 4X4 experience. They are a main dealer of Mercedes, and therefore also some G-Wagons. They have experience in importing cars and registering them in the "administrative" processes of our countries.
I don't complain about the people attending me at Hedin, not at all, but I was disappointed when I heard that Ineos choose Hedin!
They don't have a real 4X4 background, and this choice is against the "Grenadier philosophy".
But OK, let me give them (Hedin) some time: perhaps they can get the 4X4 soul!
It is interesting that the agent I am involved with has no 4x4 cars on the site that I will be going to but it is a family that owns the parent company that has been chosen to be the agent...they have 4x4 sales at other sites but the point is not knowing necessarily the vehicle[certainly helps]but our needs as a customer and the Grenadier philosophy.

Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7806207

Thx Dave. Clicked on your link, and unfortunately this page for the USA is the same as it has been for about a year now;

COMING SOON​

Planned sales and servicing sites for the Grenadier in North America will be announced in 2023. Zoom out to see the other sites we’ve got planned around the world.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It is interesting that the agent I am involved with has no 4x4 cars on the site that I will be going to but it is a family that owns the parent company that has been chosen to be the agent...they have 4x4 sales at other sites but the point is not knowing necessarily the vehicle[certainly helps]but our needs as a customer and the Grenadier philosophy.
Hi Max
I just spoke with Paul at Noosa and was very impressed with his knowledge and preparation for the Grenadier
Their showroom will be ready in the next 2-4 weeks and they will have demo vehicles off this boat load at end of March or early April.
They sell Mazda also so the BT50 is a standard for them as are the other Mazda SUV's
He tells me several of their staff are regular 4wd'ers(???) and I think he said the owner races in the Finke Desert Race.
I will call in there when the showroom is open but I will say I got a very good vibe from my 15 minute conversation.
He is a member of this forum

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thx Dave. Clicked on your link, and unfortunately this page for the USA is the same as it has been for about a year now;

COMING SOON​

Planned sales and servicing sites for the Grenadier in North America will be announced in 2023. Zoom out to see the other sites we’ve got planned around the world.
Yes they said they would advise the network in Q2 so probably June

Reactions: Max

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Max
I just spoke with Paul at Noosa and was very impressed with his knowledge and preparation for the Grenadier
Their showroom will be ready in the next 2-4 weeks and they will have demo vehicles off this boat load at end of March or early April.
They sell Mazda also so the BT50 is a standard for them as are the other Mazda SUV's
He tells me several of their staff are regular 4wd'ers(???) and I think he said the owner races in the Finke Desert Race.
I will call in there when the showroom is open but I will say I got a very good vibe from my 15 minute conversation.
He is a member of this forum
Whoops, forgot about the Mazda 4x4 connection... apologies

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Whoops, forgot about the Mazda 4x4 connection... apologies
That's Ok
I will let you off this once.
And probably next time or 10 as well
I think the Finke racing connection is possibly why they went after the Grenadier agency.
Not to race it, just because the owner likes it.
Paul did say that they have purchased one as well as the demo's they get

Reactions: Max

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Their site and Contact Us page is still inoperable. :( If they can't have a working website, I hope they can build the original Grenadier!

Maybe try the old fashioned way?

'GET IN TOUCH​

CAN'T WAIT?​

To speak to a member of our team, call 8334944748'

The contact us form seems to be working for me and there's an option for industry as well.

Its at the very bottom when you look at the USA dealership page of nothingness.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's Ok
I will let you off this once.
And probably next time or 10 as well
I think the Finke racing connection is possibly why they went after the Grenadier agency.
Not to race it, just because the owner likes it.
Paul did say that they have purchased one as well as the demo's they get
Yes the owner has ordered one...have just received an invite to the opening of their Grenadier Facility at Noosa..so maybe we toot each other...cheers

Local time
Reaction score
Maybe try the old fashioned way?

'GET IN TOUCH​

CAN'T WAIT?​

To speak to a member of our team, call 8334944748'

The contact us form seems to be working for me and there's an option for industry as well.

Its at the very bottom when you look at the USA dealership page of nothingness.

Got thru via their Chat button on their site. They provided a contact email (posting here in case anyone else needs it; customerservice@ineosgrenadier.com) and they've promptly replied to questions.
Very impressed with their level of service thus far.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My understanding is that a workshop can apply for certification: it's not necessarily initiated on the Ineos side.
One presumes there is some cost associated with this so the workshop would need to be satisfied that they'd see enough business from Grenadier owners to justify the investment.
This does create a bit of a chicken-egg problem in some areas: some potential Grenadier buyers will not get on board without a certified service agent in striking distance.
Conversely, it would make no sense for a workshop to seek certification if there are insufficient owners/operators in their proximity.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
hi,

regarding maintenance, do you know what maintenance intervals are foreseen? km/hours work.

engine, axles, gearbox, transfer case....

Currently the bosh car services have not been activated in Italy. The assistance has been delegated to the dealers who deliver the vehicle.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone got any feedback as to the schedule servicing costs of the Grenadier yet?
Are the Bosch service centres still on board in OZ?

Back
Top Bottom