The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Overland Expo West - May 17-19, 2024 - Grenadier Owners meet? Roll call!

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score
Bumping this back up to the top for the fresh eyes...

If anyone sees a Donny grey with a white roof headed West on I-70/I-44/I-40 give me a wave and I'll hopefully already be waving back (or headed East on those same roads early next week!)!
I'm coming in from the west but I'll look for you at the Expo. Like I'll ever find you! Maybe at the Ineos spread....

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:19 PM
Reaction score
I'm coming in from the west but I'll look for you at the Expo. Like I'll ever find you! Maybe at the Ineos spread....
@Stu_Barnes and I should be fairly easy to spot... Look for the Global Grenadiers shirts, and apparently @Stu_Barnes will have medallions with him

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I was up there last week for my son’s graduation from Notthern AZ University. Unfortunately we are headed to Peru instead for a dental trip. Can’t wait to see what’s new for the truck when I get back.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
Sorry a bit late to this! But the Brits are in town!

Myself and Alex from Buzz will be there all weekend, based on the OK4WD/Alucab stand, come and day Hello 👋

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score

Myself and Alex from Buzz will be there all weekend, based on the OK4WD/Alucab stand, come and day Hello 👋

Lucky bar steward.

Hopefully see you at the game fair buddy.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I'll swing by tomorrow with fellow brit @Stu_Barnes in tow to say hi

Chrismox

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
We will be there and we will be announcing our TrailRax Modular Roof Rack for the Ineos Grenadier. There will be one in our booth and potentially one at Overland Gear Guy's booth. No photos to share yet but we will be teasing it next week via email newsletter and social medias.
Any idea what the height will be with the rack? Obviously the rear/highest is the main concern. 7’ doors are my concern.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Make sure to take pictures of the new protoype winch set up from gp. I'm telling my dealer to cancel my winch for my QM.
There was nothing to see beyond what their video shows, as with the OEM winch, it fits entirely inside the bumper and offers effectively no visibility of the spool.

Additionally, the Quartermaster springs are the same dimensionally to the Station Wagon, @Stu_Barnes got photos of both their part numbers and color codes

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
There was nothing to see beyond what their video shows, as with the OEM winch, it fits entirely inside the bumper and offers effectively no visibility of the spool.

Additionally, the Quartermaster springs are the same dimensionally to the Station Wagon, @Stu_Barnes got photos of both their part numbers and color codes
Thank you so much, at least the winch gets you extra line.

@Stu_Barnes I apperiacte the effort.

Ineos.Overland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had a chance to walk all the booths to see the grenadiers. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to cruise the campsites to see the others..

Back
Top Bottom