The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

NA Bull Bar

GrenX

Grenadier Owner
Supporting Vendor
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Someone in the US will come out with a bolt on option I would assume. I am waiting to see what some of the IS companies come out with. GrenX, that bumper looks fantastic. Any plans though for a bolt on bar to the stock bumper?
Our version will be sold at US aftermarket Dealers. It is a bolt on replacement

Last edited:

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
For what it is worth - the company that is the OEM supplier of RooBars/BullBars to Ineos in Asia/Africa is a company called EGR, which has their US HQ in Ontario, CA - just to the east of Los Angeles. I spent much of last year talking to various folks there and at the EGR company in Australia. It sounded like EGR will sell these in the US later this year as they have other bar options available now to other MFRs they sell in the US.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
No. It ends up being almost $5000 USD. The bar itself is $2000+ NZD which is $1200+ USD. Due to the size of this thing, I cannot find a courier that would do it. Next best option is Air Freight, which the cheapest quote I got is ~$3500 USD. Ocean freight is definitely cheaper, but this item is way too small for even a LCL ocean freight shipment. Once it reaches the US, I would have to clear customs and there could always to extra money with freight and unexpected expenses. So I figured to budget $5000 USD just in case.
You'd be cheaper paying someone in OZ / NZ to scan the bar, and then give the cad file to a US fabricator?

Peterr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
For what it is worth - the company that is the OEM supplier of RooBars/BullBars to Ineos in Asia/Africa is a company called EGR, which has their US HQ in Ontario, CA - just to the east of Los Angeles. I spent much of last year talking to various folks there and at the EGR company in Australia. It sounded like EGR will sell these in the US later this year as they have other bar options available now to other MFRs they sell in the US.
I took these pictures at there SEMA both last year.

Attachments

• IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5842.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5841.jpeg
    IMG_5841.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5840.jpeg
    IMG_5840.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 39

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score
If the supplier is in the U.S., seems it would be easy for them to release a "variant" of this bolt on feature to aftermarket suppliers. I am sure they have some agreement with Ineos to not sell their design behind their back. Either way, there has to be a solution other than spending 1500 in shipping from Australia.

Local time
Reaction score
If the supplier is in the U.S., seems it would be easy for them to release a "variant" of this bolt on feature to aftermarket suppliers. I am sure they have some agreement with Ineos to not sell their design behind their back. Either way, there has to be a solution other than spending 1500 in shipping from Australia.
I've become accustomed to spending $1500 on shipping from all around the world...but come on U.S., you guys can do better! Where are the American suppliers? Please come up with something to save your friendly neighbors some shipping costs.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've become accustomed to spending $1500 on shipping from all around the world...but come on U.S., you guys can do better! Where are the American suppliers? Please come up with something to save your friendly neighbors some shipping costs.
Honestly, it would be as simple as a fab shop creating the same bar work at this point and adding it to their product line. I mean, way easier than a whole bumper, yet folks seem to be pumping those out.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the factory Roo Bar is MSRP? I have a line to a local fab shop that said they would be willing to duplicate the factory bar work, but want to get an idea of where pricing would need to fall to be marketable.

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
1:01 PM
Reaction score
Our version will be sold at US Dealers. It is a bolt on replacement
Will it be the whole bumper & bar replacement combo? Or will there be an option for the middle section to come off and a new winch compatible one fitted into the rest of an OEM bumper/roo bar setup?

TXJOHN

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the factory Roo Bar is MSRP? I have a line to a local fab shop that said they would be willing to duplicate the factory bar work, but want to get an idea of where pricing would need to fall to be marketable.
Per the AU configurator 2,510 AU$ or converted $1,662US

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t like a self-assembled or modular (fancy for bolt-together) bumper/bar.

Jackattack13

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I like the option to build it out over time and add a winch after delivery.
I wasn’t keen on the red, and its paltry line.
The line length was the biggest drawback, but a simple extension solved that for me. I just love that it was an option from the factory. And covered by the warranty. Lol l.

Back
Top Bottom