The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Leaking Windshield Washer Tank

arcteryx33

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
4 weeks of ownership and I continue to find a small puddle under my front left bumper which appears to be washer fluid. Anyone experience this yet? I assuming it is a simple connection issue on one of the lines or tank but wanted to ping the group before digging in.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
4 weeks of ownership and I continue to find a small puddle under my front left bumper which appears to be washer fluid. Anyone experience this yet? I assuming it is a simple connection issue on one of the lines or tank but wanted to ping the group before digging in.
I just dropped off my Grenny at the dealer to have this fixed plus the AC recharge.
They've had some IGs in for this. Someone did mention about a loose connection, so it must be the same issue.

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:56 PM
Reaction score
One easy way to trace a leaking windshield washer fluid system is to fill with the available blue-dyed washer fluid type. The blue additive will collect and dry along the leak trace and make it a lot easier to rule out if it’s something else.

Last edited:

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 PM
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealer and the leak is coming from one of the hoses connected to the washer fluid pump.
They ordered the parts which will take 10-15 days so will need to go back for part replacement.
Had the AC recharged too. Will find out tomorrow if the AC does not act up again.

QRgren

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
I have the leak as well but have not taken it to the dealer yet.

Back
Top Bottom