The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Fitting Guides for Accessories

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
INEOS Accessories Installation Guides for Dealers, Installers and DYIers, look here. If asked for a country choose UK.

Look on the left of the page for the various categories like exterior, interior, roof rack and cross bars. It is a treasure trove of information, aimed at the Dealers and Installers. EDIT: I have looked at about 7 or 8 Guides now. Some are written for INEOS and other are from Rhino Rack (mostly the the accessories for the Rhino Rack). There is a combination of sources but put in one place.

There seems to be Accessories listed there that I have never heard of, like the Tool Bracket.

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
Has this page from the INEOS website been posted? It has a wealth of installation guides on many of the INEOS Accessories. Look here.

Look on the left of the page for the various categories like exterior, interior, etc. It looks like a treasure trove of information, aimed at the Dealers and Installers. EDIT: I have looked at about 7 or 8 Guides now. Some are written for INEOS and other are from Rhino Rack (mostly the the accessories for the Rhino Rack). There is a combination of sources but put in one place.

There seems to be Accessories listed there that I have never heard of, like the Tool Bracket.

Admins, if it has been posted please delete the thread. @Krabby
Great find Doc - tks very much indeed.
Will help me with the chequer plate install.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has this page from the INEOS website been posted? It has a wealth of installation guides on many of the INEOS Accessories. Look here.

Look on the left of the page for the various categories like exterior, interior, etc. It looks like a treasure trove of information, aimed at the Dealers and Installers. EDIT: I have looked at about 7 or 8 Guides now. Some are written for INEOS and other are from Rhino Rack (mostly the the accessories for the Rhino Rack). There is a combination of sources but put in one place.

Excellent find.
Can see everything by following the link but cant find on the website direct?

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great find Doc - tks very much indeed.
Will help me with the chequer plate install.
Have you found a UK supplier of the chequer plate?

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
It looks like this page is hidden from US consumers, but available to ROW?

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Fantastic find. When they delivered my truck, the picnic table was in a box in the back.
The "instructions" was just a page with a QR code that didn't work and a URL that didn't work either.
Thankfully I see that installed it correctly.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Nice Find @TheDocAUS. Thanks!!

Cheers
Steve

ps. It seems that the page is not available on the Australian web site.

Last edited:

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score

Good stuff. Has that bull bar been made available in U.S.?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Have you found a UK supplier of the chequer plate?
Not supplied here in the UK, Jardine's did quote me for them and took payment to then back track and said they couldn't supply.

I will have to have my own fabricated.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not supplied here in the UK, Jardine's did quote me for them and took payment to then back track and said they couldn't supply.

I will have to have my own fabricated.
Can You get a set imported?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can You get a set imported?
I have tried that but i've yet to hear back. Ideally would like to cross ref size of plate and location of the rivet holes, then will just get some cut. Failing that just make my own measurements and rivet it where I please.

IG Pop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
No fitting guide for the cross bars ?⛺

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
No fitting guide for the cross bars ?⛺
Yes there is. Look at Index to the left and choose Cross Bars etc.

If you are asked for a country, choose UK.

Back
Top Bottom