The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

HVAC controls and directed airflow

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Had the front blowing cold and rear blowing hot with it on auto - full cold.

Take it off auto and it blows hot out the front vents.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I like it. Let's call it Thunberg Mode...
200.gif

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
Oh gosh ok so the AC... gosh is it all over the place.
Until this week, I have had no reason to use anything over 24c, and most times it has been set at 22c. Any fan speed is ok.
This week its a little cooler and this afternoon it was 19c outside and inside the car after being parked outside. I put the AC on manual 25c, fan speed 2, all vents open.
After a short while all front vents were pushing what felt like 22c air on me... bit nippy on an already cold day. However, rear vent to kids was blowing HOT air, what felt like 30c!!!
So, this is genuinely confusing... I am not going to bother but it's now officially on my FIX list for the agent.

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve mentioned before I have had my HVAC fixed no issue anymore. It was accidentally fixed by a hard reset via the dealers diagnostic equipment. It also fixed my battery not charging properly. Ask your dealer. I don’t even think Ineos know!!!

This doesn’t fix the high frequency fan 4 noise and droplets of water caused by the air con pipes.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m with you in wanting reliable heat & AC.

But I’m confused that 19C would be considered a cold day and blowing 22C was still nippy!
❄️ 🇨🇦🌞🇦🇺🤣
Well, I do live in QLD-Australia, 19c in my view is only for penguins and not us poor north-of-the-border types. Anything sub 24c is way too cold for my bones!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
Give it time. Mine also works near perfectly "temperature-wise". However, it does have it's own nuances that make be laugh every time I drive it.
My 67 Benz doesn't have a working heater nor fan. Yet somehow I drive it year round in a state with the full 4 seasons ( sometimes all 4 in the same day 😄)
Working HVAC?
Pure looxury lad 😁

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My 67 Benz doesn't have a working heater nor fan. Yet somehow I drive it year round in a state with the full 4 seasons ( sometimes all 4 in the same day 😄)
Working HVAC?
Pure looxury lad 😁
My Series IIa 109 has a rare NA spec heater, the Kodiak Mk.IV. I am completely comfortable driving in T-shirt in 15F winter weather. It mounts through the passenger footwell, so if you’re the passenger you are never cold.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
He is from Tasmania... likely he is baiting us... likely!
Au contraire . My Grenadier has performed as it should and as expected. Enjoying a bit of welcome rain and cool, pristine air atm.

Back
Top Bottom