The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello From Albuquerque New Mexico!

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, our order goes in tomorrow for our Green Trial Master, with a bunch of goodies. Obviously winch, sliders and such. Batwing canopy and table are a given. Never imagined spending 90K on a vehicle, but like all those here the vehicle just spoke to us. Going to be a wait, but will have fun watching videos and learning for now. I am hard on vehicles, this one MIGHT survive :)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the fun

Local time
4:57 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, our order goes in tomorrow for our Green Trial Master, with a bunch of goodies. Obviously winch, sliders and such. Batwing canopy and table are a given. Never imagined spending 90K on a vehicle, but like all those here the vehicle just spoke to us. Going to be a wait, but will have fun watching videos and learning for now. I am hard on vehicles, this one MIGHT survive :)
Mountain4x4,
Let me know when you take ownership of your ineos, we recived ours about a month ago, its badass, and i think ours was the 2nd one in new mexico. We live in white rock nm...ive only seen one so far in albuquerque but it may have been from Texas. Supposedly there is one in Santa Fe, i think it was the first one in NM rumor has it. Good luck and make your own opinion on your Ineos when you get it ......

good luck and hope you get yours soon

Met

Back
Top Bottom