The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Grenadiers in the wild...

Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
Hello Ccam - question for you. Are you able to park your IG in your garage? What is your garage height. As it is, the IG is about 6 feet 9 inches without the rack, and that gives me only three inches before I damage my car.
I am just fantasizing about buying a Grenadier at this point. My work garage is also 7' and that bums me out.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
I am just fantasizing about buying a Grenadier at this point. My work garage is also 7' and that bums me out.

Me too Wedge. I like the roof rack - it's functional and also makes the IG looks sportier. But, I want to park my car inside. I may have to go without it...

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
I saw one! I saw one!! Has taken 3800 miles and driving thru at least 4 cities with known "G"s. Of course I saw it as I was driving thru an intersection and no opportunity to take a picture or turn around. You have to keep a sharp eye lookout for them! I'm under the impression from sources that there is only 1 other "G" in my area west of Richmond. Owner is about 40 miles south of me and up on a mountain top ☺️
It was White and that is all I could tell in a quick glance. Did offer up a friendly wave :giggle:!

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:41 AM
Reaction score
My first spotting since taking ownership 4 months ago, not in my town nor near town, but out on our vacation today.

You were driving north and we were driving south on a dead roller coaster road of Pioneertown Rd (Pioneertown near Joshua Tree).

We saw you in awe, green and white top, we both honk and you waved out of your window. Beyond excited all I could do was honk.

Good times fellow Granedier owner. Whoever you were! 🤘🏼

Back
Top Bottom