The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Feeling the Buzz yet?

Karearea

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:59 PM
Reaction score
My partner loves them and she’s not tall! I use them occasionally to get in as I’m still getting used to them (5’10 and three quarters in an earlier life and slightly shorter now but refuse to measure!) I also use them to exit like Tom to save the side of the driver seat. 😁

RyanT

Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
@RyanT

Saw on IG you have a brake upgrade coming in hot? Very interested and you guys keep impressing.
Hey ADVAW8S,

Yes that's correct. We are currently testing these in a Grenadier work vehicle that tows heavy loads daily and the feedback is great. We'll have these ready to launch soon along with heavy duty cast aluminium diff covers.

Big Brake 1.jpgBig Brake 2.jpg

Big Brake 3.jpgBig Brake 4.jpg

And then the diff cover will feature a large spill free cap for filling with fluids and sight glass to be able to inspect oil level and condition.

Diff cover.jpg

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
I have had the steps on order (OK4WD) for a while now. Trying to be understanding, but they have my money and I have no steps. They were supposed to ship May 1st and now I have no update. My TM has the lift and 35s installed and the wife is giving me the look whenever she has to climb in it. The diff cover looks promising.

UPDATE: Just checked OK4wd website and now says Jun 30th.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
I have had the steps on order (OK4WD) for a while now. Trying to be understanding, but they have my money and I have no steps. They were supposed to ship May 1st and now I have no update. My TM has the lift and 35s installed and the wife is giving me the look whenever she has to climb in it. The diff cover looks promising.

UPDATE: Just checked OK4wd website and now says Jun 30th.
I am in the same boat (literally) as you. Buzz Overland has gotten behind on production and OK4WD is at their mercy. A limited amount should be shipping this week. So you may get yours before June 30th.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
Hey ADVAW8S,

Yes that's correct. We are currently testing these in a Grenadier work vehicle that tows heavy loads daily and the feedback is great. We'll have these ready to launch soon along with heavy duty cast aluminium diff covers.

View attachment 7856953View attachment 7856954

View attachment 7856955View attachment 7856956

And then the diff cover will feature a large spill free cap for filling with fluids and sight glass to be able to inspect oil level and condition.

View attachment 7856957
Based on my experience with Jeeps, changing the diff cover can impact the amount of fluid to properly fill it and can change the fluid dynamics lubricating the gears. Will this cover change the amount of fluid and the height of the fill compared to the standard diff cover?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom