The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dumb question... what is this for??

C64_forever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
Guys what are these four holes for? There are two on each side, by the back seats and by the cargo area.

Attachments

• IMG_2368.jpeg
    IMG_2368.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 11

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Many of us, including myself, used those openings to mount grab straps. Check HERE.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:05 PM
Reaction score
I have the cargo net attached to mine.

Is that cargo net a worthwhile purchase @DaveB - would you buy it again? I’ve always had a cargo barrier in all my 4wds / station wagons but they are a PITA as far as being able to use the full combined rear area carrying stuff when you need to.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:05 PM
Reaction score
Is that cargo net a worthwhile purchase @DaveB - would you buy it again? I’ve always had a cargo barrier in all my 4wds / station wagons but they are a PITA as far as being able to use the full combined rear area carrying stuff when you need to.
I didn't want the cargo barrier because it was too permanent.
I carry stuff in the back all the time for work and the net seemed a good compromise.
It certainly fastens in well and does the job.
I took it out recently in a couple of minutes when I folded the rear seat down and completely filled the back.
I am happy with it.
I used the $1,500 APOD accessories grant to pay for it so it was technically free.

Back
Top Bottom