The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dreams

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Here’s a version of the Ineos I dreamed up today….. I would happily pay the price they are asking for the Quatermaster for this type of vehicle. It would provide much more space, capacity and be far more practical for tradies, farmers, miners and adventurers.

Attachments

• Sapper.jpeg
    Sapper.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 79

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Like the old Land Rover forward control.
Useful style of vehicle. But I do not like the crumple zone.
For pure offroad use , good.

AWo

Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
0-100 from Monday>Tuesday ;)
No, not that fast.....

If you drove on the highway and stop, you need at least 15 minutes until you can start it again or you remove the hood, that the hot air can get away. Otherwise it will starve due to fuel evaporating too early. I love it...:love:

I hope I get the engine back in, soon to get it on the road again. Plan is to finish work in 2024, as the Range Classic must be ready first. --> CWIP

AWo

Mercurio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
Here’s a version of the Ineos I dreamed up today….. I would happily pay the price they are asking for the Quatermaster for this type of vehicle. It would provide much more space, capacity and be far more practical for tradies, farmers, miners and adventurers.
Yep!! it would be ideal for sure. I can do that with my TBG, turn it from an "suv" to a truck by removing some panels.

Back
Top Bottom