The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

General Check engine light - fuel level sensor P0461

Local time
12:29 AM
Reaction score
We can't pump for ourselves in NJ so I always need to ask the employee not to top off. Doesn't necessarily mean they won't mind you. I think it's just us and Oregon who are prohibited from using the gas station.
ooohhh.. I just went thru going to NY last week. It always seems weird having someone pump. Many of them don't speak adequate English, I wonder how many times you're gonna get topped.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
I just got my first engine light today right after fueling (can't remember if I added extra after first click) but this is probably my 8-10 fill up. I have a Foxwell NT630 OBD scan tool. Updated the codes on the scanner (I hope) and tried to clear. It found the VIN via autoVIN but couldn't ID the make and model. Ran the diagnostics, found the three codes in the pictures. Hit clear and two went away. One did not. Told me to clear codes with vehicle on / engine off. Did that a couple of times but car would beep in protest and OBD would spin but still wouldn't clear. Sigh. What a pain20240510_175853.jpg20240510_175959.jpg20240510_180205.jpg20240510_180307.jpg

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:29 PM
Reaction score
UPDATE - after not clearing, my posting here and looking up the Obdlink Mx+ cost (150ish USD Amazon), I started up and was going to do a hail Mary with the OBD scanner at O'Riley's but when I started up the code was cleared. So while not a super slick process I don't have to go to the dealer before my brother rides in my Grenny and rags on me that my new car has an engine light on. I'll take an eventual cleared code for a win.

C64_forever

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
UPDATE: Rusnak cleared the lights, and all is great now.

I have to admit to this esteemed crowd that deep, deep down I am really shallow. :) I can't begin to describe the joy that it gives me every time I see someone go around my parked Grennadier, oozing with admiration. I caught two loud "wow!" from where I was having lunch. As I said, shallow. :cool::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom