The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Bonnet (hood) Emblem (symbol) missing

jamesfielding

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:46 AM
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I can’t remember when I last looked at the bonnet, however, popped into the local Waitrose and a car full of younger chaps next to me were eyeing up Grant (nothing unusual). When I came out walked past the front of the bonnet and noticed missing emblem.

It could have been pressure washed off and actually it’s just taken me this long to notice. My question is how do I replace it or is it just a sticker?

Attachments

• IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I can’t remember when I last looked at the bonnet, however, popped into the local Waitrose and a car full of younger chaps next to me were eyeing up Grant (nothing unusual). When I came out walked past the front of the bonnet and noticed missing emblem.

It could have been pressure washed off and actually it’s just taken me this long to notice. My question is how do I replace it or is it just a sticker?
It just sticks on as far as I’m aware as some were talking of exchanging it for their global grenadier no badge.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

It is just suck on with double sided tape. I glued mine back with gorilla glue. In hindsight I should have used number plate sticky tape. Your dealer can supply a replacement, mine said he could if i needed one, or you could try to see if the Grenadier works medallion fits

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
Hang tight - we're working on getting enameled badges made specifically for that spot.

jamesfielding

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Edit: I’ll hang tight for a moment

Thanks for the replies chaps, I’ll reach out to my dealer and see if I can get a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom