The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

servicing

Calling all Grenadier owners in Scotland!

About

Created
Owner
Coullabus
Privacy
Public
Manual user approval
No
Members
Discussions
Views
Language
English (UK)

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:34 AM
Reaction score
Hi all where are you guys getting your servicing done I'm booked into stirling trailers next week just wondering where everyone else is using .

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Beg, welcome to the Scottish Grenadiers group :)

Coincidentally i’m taking Maggie into Stirling Trailers on 1st April for some warranty bits and first service. They appear very helpful, and certainly did a small repair to my trailer without issues.

If you’re in the area on 2nd April, why not pop along to the Smiddy Farm shop, Blair Drummond - about 3miles from STC - at 10am for a coffee? No idea how many Grenadiers will show up, but an opportunity to meet.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Im booked into Grange in Edinburgh 13/14th May for service and some minor warranty work. I will pop down to the meet at the Smiddy if I can get free.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just dropped Maggie into Stirling Trailer Centre for the warranty bits and service. I have to say, as an initial impression, what a great team they have. A really positive experience. I’ll report back once the work is completed.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Picked Maggie up from Stirling Trailer Centre this afternoon. Serviced. New Transfer box fitted and some other bits. I have to say 5he people, and the service at STC was faultless. Sarah-Jane, Stewart et al were all friendly and helpful. I really do commend them to you.

Last edited:

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hoping this thread will grow with experiences, good and not so good, with dealers and service agents.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had my first service and some warranty and recall stuff done at STC about two weeks ago and got great service . Don't know if anyone else has had water gathering in the rear body cavities but they released several litres from drain plugs .

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
there was water gathered behind jack @Jean Mercier I'm sure put up some pictures of his when I checked mine there was about an inch i just popped the grommet out to drain it and that was after it being in for service i will monitor it but I'm more worried about how its getting in .

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
How much was the charge for the service, i am wondering what to expect when mine (diesel) is in next month at Grange - Are the services fixed price per a service schedule

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
How much was the charge for the service, i am wondering what to expect when mine (diesel) is in next month at Grange - Are the services fixed price per a service schedule
STC charged me £566 - petrol. I’m told Grange is more, but don’t quote me!

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
STC £603 diesel

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was £455 incl vat (and free courtesy car) for the first service of my diesel IG at G&L Marshall in Huntly. Great service, nice people. Garage right beside the train station too.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting range in service prices developing, and very helpful to share the info. Did they carry out any other work whilst they did the service Baron?

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Group supervisor
Local time
Reaction score
First service at STC £591. They did checkout other issues, battery SOC, reverse parking sensors, hands free phone (person calling said I sounded like a Dalek, seems to be working better now).

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Group owner
Local time
Reaction score
First service at STC £591. They did checkout other issues, battery SOC, reverse parking sensors, hands free phone (person calling said I sounded like a Dalek, seems to be working better now).
How did you find the customer service?

Back
Top Bottom