The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

USA Service Locations list?

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
I've seen the map, but it's hard to see the actual locations of the planned locations for service. Is there a specific list with cities and states anywhere? Thanks in advance.

STACHES

Reservation Holder
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
I think they said late summer for the announcement of locations.

Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
I spoke with them yesterday and they said late summer/early fall.

4x4Brick #1561

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
I've been looking at the chevron US dealer map on the Grenadier site for months but I did a new search on chrome (I normally surf on Brave) and found this map. Show locations, phone numbers and has two links *Request a Test Drive " and "Go to Retail Partner Website". Neither work. Haven't tried the phone number yet. The Houston address takes me a vacant lot on Google maps in downtown. I might spin down there and see if anything has sprung up.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:29 AM
Reaction score
I've been looking at the chevron US dealer map on the Grenadier site for months but I did a new search on chrome (I normally surf on Brave) and found this map. Show locations, phone numbers and has two links *Request a Test Drive " and "Go to Retail Partner Website". Neither work. Haven't tried the phone number yet. The Houston address takes me a vacant lot on Google maps in downtown. I might spin down there and see if anything has sprung up.

The locations are the center of the zip code, the phone number is the Ineos Contact Us phone number

Sorry to tell ya, but there's nothing actually new here

hustlehard285

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
In a Land cruiser forum that I'm on, someone saying they're going to be a dealer said everything will be announced September 7th. Who knows if it's true.

Back
Top Bottom