The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

USA Grenadier Experience (South Florida Region) 16-17 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:01 PM
Reaction score
If you're going let people know, if you don't know anything about this event and think that you should have been notified, then tell INEOS Automotive..........

EVENT DETAILS​

Location: Lazy Springs Recreation Area, 9591 FL-82, Felda, FL 33930

INEOS_GLANUSK_007__1_.jpg

BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THE INEOS GRENADIER.
The Grenadier is set for one of its toughest challenges yet: your up-close personal inspection. As a close follower of the Grenadier story, we want to give you the opportunity to experience the PTO2 Prototype first-hand.
A 4X4 BUILT ON PURPOSE. ON TEST.
The day you've been waiting for. The one where you get behind the wheel of a Grenadier and drive it yourself. You'll have one of our pro drivers next to you to show you around and answer any questions you have.
If you miss out on this event, don’t worry, we’ll be holding more across the US and Canada in the coming months.
For any questions regarding event bookings, please contact eventsamericas@ineosgrenadier.com

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Anyone attend today? It is great to hear new observations and pictures - even if they are confirming what others are saying.

BostromCustoms

Reservation Holder
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
That is the the same time I was there, I can see my Tan Gladiator Mojave in the background. Video looks better then my pictures.
My take:
Cloth interior looks better then leather, especially on the door cards.
Safari windows are no good in hot climate, the sun is beating on your head.
Rides in between a G Wagon (rigid) and and Defender (softer)
All the darker colors( B Blue, Green, Red, Grey ,look like black in the sun, changing to from Doony Gray to Shale Blue
Rear cargo door open up like transit van, great for loading.
Drives like a smaller vehicle but its not small, rear seat and cargo area are massive, almost full size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom