The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

USA Grenadier Experience (Denver, Colorado Region April 20-22)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
If you're going let people know, if you don't know anything about this event and think that you should have been notified, then tell INEOS Automotive..........

EVENT DETAILS​

Location:RAM Off Road Park, 12750 State Highway 94, Colorado Springs, CO 80929

Date and Time: April 20-April 22, 2023

IMG_1740.jpeg

BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THE INEOS GRENADIER.
The Grenadier is set for one of its toughest challenges yet: your up-close personal inspection. As a close follower of the Grenadier story, we want to give you the opportunity to experience the PTO2 Prototype first-hand.
A 4X4 BUILT ON PURPOSE. ON TEST.
The day you've been waiting for. The one where you get behind the wheel of a Grenadier and drive it yourself. You'll have one of our pro drivers next to you to show you around and answer any questions you have.
If you miss out on this event, don’t worry, we’ll be holding more across the US and Canada in the coming months.
For any questions regarding event bookings, please contact eventsamericas@ineosgrenadier.com

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 AM
Reaction score
I don‘t know anything about the location, but this isn‘t up in the mountians. It is east of Colorado Springs.

Will be interesting if we get a late (not really that late) snow and it turns it into a complete mud mess.

In for Friday at Noon.

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
I'll be there at 11:30 on Friday. Second time for me to drive it, but first with my wife! Excited for her to drive it! 😁

Wyoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ll be there on Friday morning. This will be my first time experiencing the Grenadier in person and I predict that it will confirm my positive impression of the vehicle so far. On the other hand, my wife hasn’t spend any time reading reviews and watching videos so it will be a test to see if the Grenadier earns her approval. On a side note I think it’s a stretch to refer to the RAM off-road park as “Denver area,” but then I’m often amazed at Urban sprawl.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Street View

So you come to Colorado, and you have it in 'Kansas'. Not going to get any cool b-roll or images from that location. The only way it is going to get 'spicy' is if we get rain/snow and it is a mess, or you get chased by some meth heads..

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I pre registered for the atlanta one no notification and when I got there nada was not on the list but they took care of me. communication is not great.

Local time
Reaction score
I'll be there. Sadly, in a full sling following surgery, so my wife will likely be doing all the driving.

jb504

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Got my confirmation letter from Ineos for the Friday!
I registered for the Colorado Springs event and got a confirmation of the data I entered on the screen with a message that my request would be reviewed and then confirmed. However, I did not receive any sort of email confirmation like "we've got your request and are reviewing."

I waiting a few days and then emailed eventsamericas@ineosgrenadier.com; no response.

Anyone else experience that? How long did it take from requesting a time slot to receiving an actual confirmation? If you are confirmed for the event, did you reserve/ pre-order a vehicle?

CryHavoc

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
I registered for the Colorado Springs event and got a confirmation of the data I entered on the screen with a message that my request would be reviewed and then confirmed. However, I did not receive any sort of email confirmation like "we've got your request and are reviewing."

I waiting a few days and then emailed eventsamericas@ineosgrenadier.com; no response.

Anyone else experience that? How long did it take from requesting a time slot to receiving an actual confirmation? If you are confirmed for the event, did you reserve/ pre-order a vehicle?
Judging from one of your other posts, you’re not a registration holder. The events are supposed to be tied to emails with active registrations, though, someone somewhere said they still got in 🤷🏻‍♂️. I got my confirmation for DC two days later. Some folks get theirs two WEEKS later.

Much like deliveries, it seems, it’s random.

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me for the Atlanta event. I thought I was good to go went to the event and they didn’t have my registration but accommodated me fine.

jb504

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Judging from one of your other posts, you’re not a registration holder. The events are supposed to be tied to emails with active registrations, though, someone somewhere said they still got in 🤷🏻‍♂️. I got my confirmation for DC two days later. Some folks get theirs two WEEKS later.

Much like deliveries, it seems, it’s random.
Yep. No reservation yet, but I did sign up for a PR somewhere else and got the email telling me about the events.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure if you want a drive you need a reservation. You could put one down. Have a drive and if it’s not for you then cash out.

Local time
Reaction score
No snow today.

Attachments

• IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2984.jpg
    IMG_2984.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 67

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No snow today.
@vjmvjm While snow would have been a fun test, it looks like it was a beautiful day in CO! It appears you got a good look at a Scottish White unit, which is the color I intend to order. It looks great in the pics, especially with the checker plates. How would you describe the color in person? I’ve heard it described as an ivory, antique white, curdled cream. Any of those come to mind, or something different? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom