The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Trialmaster/Fieldmaster Jacket

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Simple Question: Do All US purchasers of the Trialmaster and Fieldmaster versions of the Grenadier get the Belstaff jacket (I believe a coupon to select color and size)? Or just the early reservation holders?
Or does no one get a Jacket????

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
The jacket is still listed as a feature on the US configurator. How it gets delivered isn't as clear.

Vote:

DeepH20

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
It shows up on the pre-order so I believe its real. Follow-on question, to where does one wear a Belstaff Jacket (in Florida or Texas)? Owners club meetings maybe? Don't get me wrong, really cool piece of gear, but I'll be well outside of my comfort zone wearing one - I think.

Vote:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
I moved my post off this Question and Answer Thread, as this is a Thread that Stu sends to Ineos to get a response back
for information and not for my musings. DaBull

Last edited:
Vote:

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
It shows up on the pre-order so I believe its real. Follow-on question, to where does one wear a Belstaff Jacket (in Florida or Texas)? Owners club meetings maybe? Don't get me wrong, really cool piece of gear, but I'll be well outside of my comfort zone wearing one - I think.
If you use your Grenadier properly, adn head for the wilds of Colorado, Wyoming, etc., you will have plenty of opportunities to wear the jacket.........

Vote:

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
Simple Question: Do All US purchasers of the Trialmaster and Fieldmaster versions of the Grenadier get the Belstaff jacket (I believe a coupon to select color and size)? Or just the early reservation holders?
Or does no one get a Jacket????
I ordered a trialmaster and mine is being delivered after the 12th June.

Vote:

DeepH20

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
If you use your Grenadier properly, adn head for the wilds of Colorado, Wyoming, etc., you will have plenty of opportunities to wear the jacket.........
I'm usually in flooded rice fields... but do hope to get the rig to Colorado/Utah. I could have certainly used it earlier this year - tried to backroad it in my Rover from Glenwood Springs to Albuquerque on Jan 3 during the blizzard. McClure pass was closed but the gate was open so as we do I went for it. Pass betw Silverton and Durango was closed (and probably a good thing the gate was closed). Tried every ranch road possible to avoid going as far west as Cortez - lots of dead ends and an arrival in Abq around 2am. Ultimately there was no way of avoiding Cortez. You have some rough country up there.

Vote:
Local time
Reaction score
my experience with a Belstaff waxwd cotton jacket back in the day was that they were comfortable between 28 and 38.5°F, assuming the sun was not out (remember it was a British design and sun is notr really an issue there) Heaven help you in Florida....

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom