The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tow ball cover?

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi, out of interest has anyone who optioned a tow ball/hook had it come with a cover for the tow ball? All my previous vehicles have but the Grenadier has not is that usual?

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Hi, out of interest has anyone who optioned a tow ball/hook had it come with a cover for the tow ball? All my previous vehicles have but the Grenadier has not is that usual?
None did, back to the old tennis ball for me!

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've noticed that, surprised the dealer/agent hasn't put one on. Mind probably not a parts department stock item unless he is an agricultural dealer

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
I agree. Yes the issue might well be that the supplying dealer does not have access to a cover (having said that one of their dealerships is Land Rover so you would have thought they might have been able to get one). Anyway what is wrong with a tennis ball…..

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I agree. Yes the issue might well be that the supplying dealer does not have access to a cover (having said that one of their dealerships is Land Rover so you would have thought they might have been able to get one). Anyway what is wrong with a tennis ball…..
Land Rover tow ball covers have "Land Rover" stamped on them, I some how don't see them doing that 🤣

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes ive
It is the standard in Australia but for off-road and caravan use there has been a move to articulated hitches.
seen those articulated hitches on utube and they look good. I suppose our nearest equivalent would be the NATO hitches that allow way more articulation than a 50mm ball hitch.

Back
Top Bottom