The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tasty Accessories

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
Now that roof rack has got my attention.

Reactions: Sam

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
How do they do the matte paint? Looks great

And yeah roof rack is a huge improvement as well...
Probably a wrap

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
I was thinking it was a photoshop, I was wondering how the rack was attached

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
How do they do the matte paint? Looks great

And yeah roof rack is a huge improvement as well...
Matt paint may look good in photos and some cars, not for me though. I was looking at a new G class a few days ago ( in an agricultural merchants not a showroom) in Matt grey/black pigment, it looked awful and cheap. As I say not for me taste in an individual thing

Reactions: BD1

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Matt paint may look good in photos and some cars, not for me though. I was looking at a new G class a few days ago ( in an agricultural merchants not a showroom) in Matt grey/black pigment, it looked awful and cheap. As I say not for me taste in an individual thing
Hi Eric, I see it the same way you do. I have always liked the original G models. But what Mercedes is currently offering as a G is terrible for me. Others may like it. It's no longer a working car, it's a show car for the city. I'm looking forward to my Grenadier. Today I'm going to take the roof rack off the ceiling and prepare it for the Grenadier. I think I have to adjust the width.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score
Hi Eric, I see it the same way you do. I have always liked the original G models. But what Mercedes is currently offering as a G is terrible for me. Others may like it. It's no longer a working car, it's a show car for the city. I'm looking forward to my Grenadier. Today I'm going to take the roof rack off the ceiling and prepare it for the Grenadier. I think I have to adjust the width.
Agree save magno colours and powder coating for roof racks and bike racks.

Back
Top Bottom