The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Soon to be sitting in my New Grenadier

Colinthill

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
Hi apparently my Grenadier has made it to the Uk at last, it just needs to get to the dealer for last checks and then I can drive it home. Worth the wait.

Is any one planning a Grenadier get together and some off road fun?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi apparently my Grenadier has made it to the Uk at last, it just needs to get to the dealer for last checks and then I can drive it home. Worth the wait.

I’m keen to join when enough of us have our Grenadiers. Maybe one of those pay and play days to test the Grenadiers off-road credentials 🤔

Paul Cooper

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Yes, up to meet up when a few have finally got them.
I’m in North Hampshire so not far away.
Which dealer is yours going to?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score
What colour are people going for? I’ve chosen Queens Red.
And obviously this is the best colour ever!
Unfortunately not everyone has the same opinion about the colour topic. So a lot of people have made other decisions for other beautiful colours. Here are some official numbers for England or the UK (don’t know what went into the figures)

Jean made a great line-up for the different colours in the different regions of the world

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
I am a bit curious if when the official NA stuff is released later this month if we’ll have any additional/different color options. I’d suggest our market is certainly open to something a bit bolder.

Colinthill

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was just curious as there is such a combination of colours even down to the ladder frame

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

When is the big day?

hillfolk

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenadier at the end of April and apart from a few niggles with, hopefully false error messages, the vehicle is great to drive. However a frustrating issue is that I've still not managed to pair my Android Samsung S8 + running on OS vers.9 with the Grenadiers Android Auto. Android OS 9 phones still need the Android Auto App to be downloaded (on OS 10 phones and above the app is integrated into the phone). When hard wired using the cars usb-C port it should auto connect and start the pairing process (see page 29/30 of the owners manual) which I've still not managed to achieve. I would be interested in hearing owners experience in pairing phones with either Android OS 9 or 10 and above.
Hillfolk UK

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
I picked up my Grenadier at the end of April and apart from a few niggles with, hopefully false error messages, the vehicle is great to drive. However a frustrating issue is that I've still not managed to pair my Android Samsung S8 + running on OS vers.9 with the Grenadiers Android Auto. Android OS 9 phones still need the Android Auto App to be downloaded (on OS 10 phones and above the app is integrated into the phone). When hard wired using the cars usb-C port it should auto connect and start the pairing process (see page 29/30 of the owners manual) which I've still not managed to achieve. I would be interested in hearing owners experience in pairing phones with either Android OS 9 or 10 and above.
Hillfolk UK
They're just about to release OS14 ren't they?
You've just upgraded your vehicle, time to treat yourself and upgrade your phone my friend. ;)
Can I suggest Iphone :D :D :D

Colinthill

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, up to meet up when a few have finally got them.
I’m in North Hampshire so not far away.
Which dealer is yours going to?
Endevour motors Chiswick, we wanted Southampton but this is where it’s going to. Yep a get together would be good

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I am a bit curious if when the official NA stuff is released later this month if we’ll have any additional/different color options. I’d suggest our market is certainly open to something a bit bolder.
It seems most of the US forum posters would take unpainted if it brought the purchase price down. That would certainly be bolder.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They're just about to release OS14 ren't they?
You've just upgraded your vehicle, time to treat yourself and upgrade your phone my friend. ;)
Can I suggest Iphone :D :D :D
My old galaxy paired immediately with a c to c lead

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My old galaxy paired immediately with a c to c lead
Just curious does it still work if you use the USB 3 socket with a c lead (USB3-USBc). Because the inference I'm getting is it only works c to c

Back
Top Bottom