The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reservation to order timing

outack

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Will there be a staged order window in the US based on initial reservation timing?

Or is it going to be the Wild West when the “open” the order books, where everyone can order at the same time and date?

Any idea how many are planned to be allocated to the US initially?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
Apparently, they do it by res date > region which is > then split into batches - I had that in writing from IA when I queried them.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They addressed this at the test drive. They will give you at least 1 month from allocation to order.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
Maybe by then they will have gotten organized. I can’t imagine how challenging it must be to pull off a world wide new car release; with no prior experience. It’s gone about as well as you’d think in that regard. I reserved my grenadier on day 1, but I’m several hours from any big city. Easy to picture IA batching the first vehicles based on location. That way they could focus resources geographically.

Texas Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
They addressed this at the test drive. They will give you at least 1 month from allocation to order.
They told us the exact same thing yesterday at our drive in the DFW area. The reservation numbers mean nothing, no order....just first come first serve for resy holders. You will receive an email and have a set amount of time 1-2 weeks to build and submit your order.

Back
Top Bottom