The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My new Grenadier

NikEdden

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
Good afternoon my name is Nik and I picked up my Sala Green Fieldmaster last week on the 23rd of May had it a week now and absolutely love it, only issue is the tow bar, side runners and seat covers didn’t arrive and have no expected date, these were all paid for in full prior to delivery to the dealer and in true Ineos fashion was not notified until I was booked to collect. Has anyone else had the same issues?
Nik

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good afternoon my name is Nik and I picked up my Sala Green Fieldmaster last week on the 23rd of May had it a week now and absolutely love it, only issue is the tow bar, side runners and seat covers didn’t arrive and have no expected date, these were all paid for in full prior to delivery to the dealer and in true Ineos fashion was not notified until I was booked to collect. Has anyone else had the same issues?
Nik
I’m missing the rear table and under seat stowage box. I’m hoping, like you, that it all turns up and they can lash it on.. Perhaps do the software update while they’re at it.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was missing the side steps and I am now thinking of cancelling them as I can climb in the vehicle (avoiding the paint work) without. It is easier than climbing into my old Defender.
I also look forward to the software update which will hopefully address a few anomalies.

Wilaspira

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:55 AM
Reaction score
Mine came without the rubber mats I ordered but dealer requested these and got them in a week. The mats are decent quality

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I collected mine on the 22/04/2023; I am still short of the tow ball
Surprised at that, my agent was doing warranty claims for replacement tow balls as the initial out of spec ones were coming in. He was getting new ones in a few days.

Reactions: Del

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nik
Hi Nik
Only missing on my donny grey fieldmaster diesel was the tow bar, which I did know about

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced the cooler fan kicking in extremely loud and run for at least 15 mins after the shortest of drives
Yes, I too had this case once. However, after 5 minutes I switched off the engine and started it again. Then everything was normal again.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Im missing side steps , towball , rubber mats , picnic table and a software update .

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced the cooler fan kicking in extremely loud and run for at least 15 mins after the shortest of drives
Yes I have. It does it occasionally, sometimes kicks in when driving too and the whole car shakes. Loud isn’t it. It’s normal apparently for a diesel but since taking it a for blast down the motorway a few times, it happens less often.

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m missing the rear table and under seat stowage box. I’m hoping, like you, that it all turns up and they can lash it on.. Perhaps do the software update while they’re at it.
What’s an under seat stowage box? I have a UK station wagon. Do you mean the storage box under the rear seat next to the battery?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What’s an under seat stowage box? I have a UK station wagon. Do you mean the storage box under the rear seat next to the battery?
Yes, mine is awaiting the box.. and the table but I’m pretty relaxed tbh. Theyll get sorted eventually.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Glad you asked this question. Was about to do the same. That noisy, a bit embarrassing at times.

Mussels

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, I got that after using air con for the first time. Haven’t used air con since due to bloody racket. Where I am an open window is fine.
In winter it could be a different story, along with some other owners I experience wild changes in heating temperature. 💥

Back
Top Bottom