The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

May 2023 Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.

• Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
  • If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
  • Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
  • In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'best photo' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:15 PM
Reaction score
I took this one from my balkony on a summer evening after a thunderstorm. The sun came flat below the clouds and there was a full rainbow over our valley. But a rainbow is just a rainbow.

So I took a telephoto lens and set a slightly tighter exposure and chose this crop because it is the most interesting part:

The place where the treasure is buried.

treasureSpot.jpg

Last edited:

Magical Mystery Tours

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

40°46'05.5"N 73°58'51.2"W

Manhattan coffee break​

Attachments

• 2016_07_10_central_park_107 Kopie.jpg
    2016_07_10_central_park_107 Kopie.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
Local time
Reaction score
Mt. Rushmore

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1582949814609.jpg
    FB_IMG_1582949814609.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 27

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Lots of new members so giving this another bump.

It’s the 20’th so make sure to vote for your favorite photo.
You can change your mind as many times as you changed the online configurator. The cutoff is the last day of the month.

Schoeniman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.

• Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
  • If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
  • Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
  • In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'best photo' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.
Here we go with my entry to the May contest...
I guess there should always be a Grenadier on the picture, right?20230520-L1002462-Bearbeitet-Bearbeitet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom