The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Insurance in Belgium

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
I asked a quotation soon after my Grenadier arrived in Belgium in February 2023. Their quotation stayed valid (with a first year exceptional discount of 15%) until May 20.

Best quotation was (as far as I know) 800 € / for the first year YUZZU (02/2023) “full omnium” with what they call an “English exemption” for:
  • More than 15000 km/year
  • No accidents in the last 5 years
  • Not a young driver
  • “English exemption” means that they pay all costs back if they exceed 2.50% of the insured value
  • it covers, theft, glass breakage, fire, natural forces, contact with roo’s (😉), complete loss after an accident, vandalism, hit and run. If damage is lower, I have to pay myself!
Included is Civil Liability and Legal Assistance (lawyer).

As I couldn’t prove my “no accidents” immediately (had to wait for a statement of my former insurance company) they offered me an insurance of (same conditions):
  • 1200 € / year
And then, I could send quite fast my “0 accidents” proof, and I got a final offer even lower than the February offer!?
  • 772.50 euro!
Not a significant difference, but still … I was very positively surprised, and didn't ask why :ROFLMAO: !

Back
Top Bottom