The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Infotainment follow up - AM/FM?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Does the infotainment system provide AM and FM tuning?

Solution
INEOS Americas Response:

"Yes indeed. All Grenadiers in the U.S and Canada are equipped, as standard, with AM, FM and SiriusXM capability (requiring a subscription)"

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
INEOS Americas Response:

"Yes indeed. All Grenadiers in the U.S and Canada are equipped, as standard, with AM, FM and SiriusXM capability (requiring a subscription)"

Vote:
Solution
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
I suspect I am more stupid than the average Grenadier owner when it comes to using the FM radio. One of the first things I wanted to do was to tune into my four favourite stations and lock them in - up here in Far North Queensland we drive along and listen to whatever station is available until it drops out with no coverage. However, I am not smart enough to figure out the manual to achieve this. The radio insists on finding its own stations every time (usually mindless pop music) and rejects my normal stations unless I happen to be in an excellent coverage area.. From Cooktown to Cairns, there are 3 different frequencies for ABC RN (the Aussie equivalent to BBC Radio 4) and I find the best solutions is to give up and play something on USB.

Is there an alternative approach?

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom