The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Ineos has change the my configuration

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
Date 2.9.22 my configuration is rework by ineos on my account. Build date now October 22 (before September 22). Unfortunately my 2 updates, bespoken 8 weeks before with the ineos team, not take up in the configuration. My call to ineos per phone immediately to consider my two wishes will be get place in the configuration - so the smart women on the line. She will write me an email with the content over our call. I will see. Obviously the Grenadier production pick up speed. That's fine. In October is my birthday.

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score
Date 2.9.22 my configuration is rework by ineos on my account. Build date now October 22 (before September 22). Unfortunately my 2 updates, bespoken 8 weeks before with the ineos team, not take up in the configuration. My call to ineos per phone immediately to consider my two wishes will be get place in the configuration - so the smart women on the line. She will write me an email with the content over our call. I will see. Obviously the Grenadier production pick up speed. That's fine. In October is my birthday.

I‘ve made a similar experience: the via phone bespoke and afterwards via email confirmed changes to my configuration were not uploaded to/ updated on the website. So, the configuration in my online account is outdated. Let‘s hope that the contract will include a correct configuration.
BTW: The IT/website of IA is certainly improvable.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I‘ve made a similar experience: the via phone bespoke and afterwards via email confirmed changes to my configuration were not uploaded to/ updated on the website. So, the configuration in my online account is outdated. Let‘s hope that the contract will include a correct configuration.
BTW: The IT/website of IA is certainly improvable.
Uuuuupssss! My email account has been revised by Ineos. Now my order summary is finally complete and correct. This took more than 10 weeks. But it seems that something is happening after all. Since the purchase contract is already there since November, the only thing missing now is the matching 4x4 vehicle. Defender go on, they won't let us down.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Uuuuupssss! My email account has been revised by Ineos. Now my order summary is finally complete and correct. This took more than 10 weeks. But it seems that something is happening after all. Since the purchase contract is already there since November, the only thing missing now is the matching 4x4 vehicle. Defender go on, they won't let us down.
Nice! Hopefully you'll have no more speedbumps so to speak.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Be sure, they will take your money with pleasure. :)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Now my order summary is finally complete and correct. This took more than 10 weeks.
So let's do the math: 10 weeks to get one order right. 15000 orders. That's 15000/10 = 1500 weeks = 30 years (rounded).

Hats off! (y)

Back
Top Bottom