The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas If my vehicle needs to be towed to a dealer/partner because of a warranty issue, who pays the bill?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:28 AM
Reaction score
If my vehicle needs to be towed to a dealer/partner because of a warranty issue, who pays the bill?

Back in the day my Disco II (less than 6 months from new) bricked up because of some sensor and a relay. The closest LR dealer was about 45 miles away and the dealer/LR paid for the flatbed tow. Will IA do the same (esp. considering the distance from owner to deal could be far more substantial)?

Solution
INEOS Americas Response:

"If the Grenadier is rendered inoperable due to a validated warranty-related issue then our Roadside Assistance team and the dealer will cooperate wherever possible to ensure that it is returned to an authorised dealer for service and repair. "

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
INEOS Americas Response:

"If the Grenadier is rendered inoperable due to a validated warranty-related issue then our Roadside Assistance team and the dealer will cooperate wherever possible to ensure that it is returned to an authorised dealer for service and repair. "

Last edited:
Vote:
Solution
Back
Top Bottom