The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia How long for contract signing?

Craig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
How long does it take for the contract signing to come through?
I am in WA and ordered on May 1st.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
How long does it take for the contract signing to come through?
I am in WA and ordered on May 1st.
That’s impossible to say right now I assume. We first need Ineos working in a predictable manner to know how many cars they finish every day.

Craig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow, ok thanks for the info

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
So contract signing is just prior to production... so about 2/3 months prior to delivery for WA customers. Were you given an estimated/ fantasy delivery date?

Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Is there any updated info on rough timelines from order online to driving away? Have read through a lot of threads here and best I can see is late this year, early next? So if one was ordered today, when do you have it?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is there any updated info on rough timelines from order online to driving away? Have read through a lot of threads here and best I can see is late this year, early next? So if one was ordered today, when do you have it?
It seems to be a guessing game probably dependant on specification 🤔. Who really knows? Not even Ineos Automotive themselves. 😂

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I asked that very question earlier this month and was told by IA that an order placed in May 23 should lead to delivery in UK by the end of 23 - I am proceeding on the basis that is shall we say ……..”optimistic”

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After waiting all this time and my vehicle at Grange Edinburgh, paid for, I have had to ask them to delay delivery. I’ve got a 3 week holiday starting mid next week and due to some of the issues after handover though best to wait until our holiday was past before taking delivery, not that I had a date for that yet though. After phone call what came through the post, my V5 !
Never mind something to look forward to after the holiday.

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I signed my contract on the 10th November 2022. Still no vehicle..........
I signed mine on November 9th - still no vehicle.
The only communication has been request for my payment method and 'into production' back at the end of march.
nothing since.
well nothing except marketing stuff about hard way home and the like.
I must admit I am pretty close to walking away.

A

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I signed mine on November 9th - still no vehicle.
The only communication has been request for my payment method and 'into production' back at the end of march.
nothing since.
well nothing except marketing stuff about hard way home and the like.
I must admit I am pretty close to walking away.

A
If it was in production in March can't be far off.

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When at the Agent on Friday one guy was collecting ( he posts here) and there were maybe 20 other vehicles there - are those vehicles in the agents car park waiting for buyers to make arrangements to collect (so a number my have been collected over the weekend) or in some holding pool for other reasons ?

Having seen so many at one agent I was (perhaps wrongly) assuming the deliveries of vehicles was starting to get into gear and the same story would be being repeated across the network - maybe not if the comments on this forum are representative

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
I do not expect my car this year - ordered in Oct 2022. Positive will be until then most issues should be resolved and perhaps new issues of model year 2024.. :ROFLMAO:
Your model will have lane assistance…

Back
Top Bottom