The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from South Louisiana

Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello to the Ineos enthusiasts. Have had a reservation for a couple years now ( I think it has been that long)… It has been a long time coming, hoping this year it finally comes to fruition here in the USA…. Looking forward to learning about US pricing here soon…

Kind Regards,

Stephen B

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! No doubt you’ve played with the configuer many times. How would you spec your Gren?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
There are a lot on here holding their breath about pricing. It's been discussed many times before but we just hope they don't price themselves out of the North American market.

Thew one good thing with the delayed rollout of the North American vehicles is that we can affectionately use the rest of the world as guinea pigs before we get our hands on the Grenadiers. The shakedown that these vehicles will get, particularly in Australia and Africa hopefully will benefit everyone ;)

Welcome @Rocman

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hello to the Ineos enthusiasts. Have had a reservation for a couple years now ( I think it has been that long)… It has been a long time coming, hoping this year it finally comes to fruition here in the USA…. Looking forward to learning about US pricing here soon…

Kind Regards,

Stephen B
Hi @Rocman , welcome to the forum. I've never been in Louisiana, but I've heard a lot about Louisiana Saturday Nights. Mel McDaniel always talks about it. ;)

Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome Gents… Very much appreciated.
Krabby I have probably configured 15 or so Grenadiers so far…lol…. I suspect when the pricing is released my choice in options may shrink. I hope not but I am afraid that will become reality when looking at pricing in other regions….. not liking what I am seeing….

Truth be told IF it proves to be too expensive ( around Land Cruiser 200 2019+ money) I may just get another Land Cruiser 200. it is a known entity to me, a dealer is less than 2 miles from my home. Yes the LC200 isn’t cheap but I think to woo me to buy an unknown entity it would have to be cheaper than a LC200…. When all this started I had dreams of around $60k-$65k decently optioned, now it is starting to look like $75k-$85k+ for a decently equipped Grenadier With interest rates double what they were 3 to 4 years ago…. if Not another LC200 maybe a 2022+ Lexus GX460…
I realize the aforementioned vehicles are like comparing chalk to cheese when comparing them to the Grenadier but that is just what is rattling around my head…. We will see….

Reactions: Max
Back
Top Bottom