The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Q&A Americas Haynes repair manual

GoneNative

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
4:37 PM
Reaction score
Can we get a real shop repair manual, like Haynes? Obviously doing own work voids some warranty, but I am fine with that and would like to know vehicle specs in extreme detail and repair procedure. Note, this is not an owners manual, I am referring to shop repair guides that a dealership would have access to.

Why post in USA? We have different warranty and dealer network than ROW from USA. Repair guides would help a lot.

Reactions: PBD
Solution
Ineos has already stated that they would publish one... It should be available (much to the dismay of RoW) around the time the MY24s deliver (end of the year)

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos has already stated that they would publish one... It should be available (much to the dismay of RoW) around the time the MY24s deliver (end of the year)

Vote:
Solution

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Thought I read on this site it would be a PPV subscription service and not a physical repair manual. No?

Vote:

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thought I read on this site it would be a PPV subscription service and not a physical repair manual. No?
Someone got that answer in Europe, however, I feel like this forum has enough "speculative" answers to last a lifetime... I'd just wait until it's released to see what the format is

Vote:
Back
Top Bottom