The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings.

TB53

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score
Hello there, my name is Tim and I´m sneaking around here for a while.
I'm from germany, living in the area between Cologne and Bonn and ordered my Grenadier a few days ago (signed my contract).

Following this project nearly since the beginning, but (until now) I`m not an so called "offroad enthusiastic". I'm an hunter and using my cars mainly as an utility tool got get me and my dogs lazy asses from a to b. Sometimes I`m transporting bigger equipment, deer stands and so on. In the future I will plan to travel around some countries with the Grenadier, but first of all it will be my 'all-day-car' .

Cheers, Tim

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score
welcome Tim

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I'm from germany, living in the area between Cologne and Bonn and ordered my Grenadier a few days ago (signed my contract).

Following this project nearly since the beginning, but (until now) I`m not an so called "offroad enthusiastic". I'm an hunter and using my cars mainly as an utility tool got get me and my dogs lazy asses from a to b. Sometimes I`m transporting bigger equipment, deer stands and so on. In the future I will plan to travel around some countries with the Grenadier, but first of all it will be my 'all-day-car' .

Cheers, Tim
Welcome, Tim. Describes my situation pretty well. Except that it is in Bavaria, one dog and some lazy children and my hunting grounds do require some serious 4x4 or a tractor to get to some places.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:10 AM
Reaction score
Welcome Tim, there's a lot of people here with a similar use case to you !

TB53

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome, Tim. Describes my situation pretty well. Except that it is in Bavaria, one dog and some lazy children and my hunting grounds do require some serious 4x4 or a tractor to get to some places.

Ah, funny. Probably our first trip with the Grenadier will be to our "second home" in bavaria. Many weeks in the year we are spending our time in the OA-area.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score

Cheers, Tim
Hi Tim - welcome aboard.

Speaking of dogs, share some photos and info of your lazy dogs in this thread:
DOGS

Back
Top Bottom