The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia GOG-WA Sticker

IG75

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
The very first Grenadier Owners Group - WA (GOG-WA) stickers.

Hope you all like the design, sticker size is the usual 4WD size, 10cm.

I wanted to wait till the first delivery but.... anyway....

Probably the very first stickers anywhere in the world?

WA members, when you get your G you can post some pictures here and I'll find a way to get you one of these stickers.

A "Fremantle 12" meet up at a Freo pub/brewery???

S PACK.jpg

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score

WA members, when you get your G you can post some pictures here and I'll find a way to get you one of these stickers.

View attachment 7813653
Fab ....but I'm in Wiltshire UK.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7813653
FYI.

This Facebook group is not affiliated with and is a wholly independent and separate entity to the Global Grenadiers, theINEOSforum.com and Grenadier Works.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
I always see the WA and think I'm in the right place, but Western Australia and Washington are quite far apart. Would gladly take a decal for my Grenadier when it arrives either way!

Craig

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 AM
Reaction score
Nice, as a legit West Aussie aspiring owner, I am looking forward to getting the sticker and the Grenadier 😉

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered 7th Nov 2022. Got an email 2 days ago saying in production. Checked online and confirmed, including saying I signed the contract but I didn’t see anything. What has been the average time between “in production” and delivery for WA buyers?

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered 7th Nov 2022. Got an email 2 days ago saying in production. Checked online and confirmed, including saying I signed the contract but I didn’t see anything. What has been the average time between “in production” and delivery for WA buyers?
Congrats on getting into production. Now the million $$ question of when will it be available to pickup?

I know that production and shipping is improving however the communication is still very average.. As a guide 6-8 weeks shipping to get to Perth. Then the pre-delivery Inspection and fitment of accessories etc which will depend on the number of vehicles current with Magic Automotive.

My biggest bugbear with this process has been the lack of transparency in the communication on the status of vehicles. I can track delivery of $2.50 worth of washers bought from ebay around the world online, but I have no idea where my vehicle is after being in transit since late june:confused::confused:.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Congrats on getting into production. Now the million $$ question of when will it be available to pickup?

I know that production and shipping is improving however the communication is still very average.. As a guide 6-8 weeks shipping to get to Perth. Then the pre-delivery Inspection and fitment of accessories etc which will depend on the number of vehicles current with Magic Automotive.

My biggest bugbear with this process has been the lack of transparency in the communication on the status of vehicles. I can track delivery of $2.50 worth of washers bought from ebay around the world online, but I have no idea where my vehicle is after being in transit since late june:confused::confused:.
so the rest of us have been tracking exactly which ship our vehicles are on
you should be able to do the same
\

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
\
Yes you would reckon. But have not been able to get the info. Perth dealer doesn’t have the info and an Ineos manager in melb has been into fir over a week without response. Quite frustrating.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
\
True but my car apparently came off the same ship yours is on, around the 28th August but as of last Thursday it’s still at the wharf. It’s not clear who is releasing the cars from customs, Ineos or the dealer. Apparently 20 cars were still there and 9 were due for delivery. Like @Nocrays there is not a lot of info being provided.
Not getting too stressed ATM as I want the Ineos approved brake controller setup fitted before delivery and I have yet to see a “please pay“ email. Payment won’t happen until i inspect the vehicle ……… but Christmas is fast approaching LOL.

cheers
Steve

Last edited:

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Following my last post, I went into the dealer 2 weeks ago and he advised my vehicle was complete and he had a VIN when he looked on his system. Awaiting shipping and expected delivery mid November. They had run out of side lights needed to replace the orange indicator globes which are not compliant, so several cars stuck there but sure they would get more shortly. Nothing showing up on Ineos site beyond “Contract Signed”.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Yes you would reckon. But have not been able to get the info. Perth dealer doesn’t have the info and an Ineos manager in melb has been into fir over a week without response. Quite frustrating.
If all the other dealers have that info then I can't see why your Perth dealer doesn't also
Seems the problem lies with them, not Ineos.

Back
Top Bottom