The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First drive at Hounslow Hall UK

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
Well the wife and I got to drive one yesterday under the guidance of an Ineos Mentor.
The course was a dedicated 4x4 training ground with inclines , steep decents in wooded and rutted terrain.

We had the diesel demonstrator since I have ordered diesel.

I’m beyond impressed. You climb in and its like putting on workwear that fits, feels like it's there to look after you, and is going to keep you safe all day. The torque is incredible and the drive unflustered progression not abrupt in any way.

The vehicle gives feedback and the sense that asks ‘where do you want to go next? Ok I can do that’.

All controls we used for the route were logical and there’s a good balance between the luxury feel of the BMW drive selector and the robust 4x4 control gear.

I think it has met the brief, it's a wolf in wolf's clothing !

Checked my order online today and the estimated build month has gone from the original October , then to Nov ...but is now BLANK !
I'll wait !!!!!!!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Completely agree with your assement! Felt very at home in those ruts didn't it

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score
If i'd had planned ahead i'd have got the number plates made ( i have MY22 GRN on retention) slapped them on and brought it home!

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
That’s good to read! I’m at Hounslow Hall on Saturday morning and am pretty giddy about my first drive.

To compound my excitement for a new car, the drivers power door window of my trusty A6 Allroad failed today in the lowered position which was embarrassing to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom